Sunday, March 1, 2009

"I really miss this bond girls"




Uhmm...Bonding with mY cousins, friends and board mates..."("*-*")

February 28, 2009, we celebrated for the God's grace to my cousins and board mates who passed in board exam of nursing... This celebration with them was very unforgettable moment, the first time we bonding together...My best friend Elaine was also there, my cousin Ate Jae, a very friendly, sweet and good ate with us, ate Mara is a simple girl but smart, friendly and sweet also, my cousin ate Cristie is also a simple woman, I'm shock with her when the first time I saw her drunk and always laughing and that was the first time she was vomit...hehe!!!peace!!!My close friend Ciara, a cute girl, like me hehe! small but terrible... My friend Shena, a pretty girl, uhm very talkative, hehe!! but I like her personality,, Love You Shen! hehe!! my friend Althea, "dili sanay mag inom" hehe! but obviously "nacontrol niya", she is a friendly, humble and nice to be with...

" Going to BAkBaK"



"Outside of Kopiroti, a coffe shop"





"In Idol hehe! Pretty pa rin"





" Me, ate Cristie and Xiang, how cute!"





"OpZ!whose that hanD? hehe, kaY ate Mara"





"Inside of the Nautical, a social BaR, hehe"




"Choli na!hehe...We loVe R.H, ana c xiang"hehe




"The Single Ladies....hehe"





*-*ALL tHe SingLe LaDiEs*-*
"The happy moment with you GIRLS"





March 9, 2009 at 11pm, we went first in Chowking to connect WIFI, how sad their WIFI didn't work that's why we transfered to Jolibee, we enjoyed walking in street "Me, Xiang and Elaine"...Very interesting and funny moment while doing our friendster and uploading the pictures...Shocking! Kaayo si Xiang my best kontrabida in my life hehe! At ako ang BIDA!!bleh!!hehe!! sige lng pangisi....but honestly I'm so happy with you guys...


1 comment:

  1. a correction! pki backspace ung KONTRA sa bida. hahahha!



    nod* nod*

    ReplyDelete