Friday, February 27, 2009

(*-*)>>""My LoVinG HilaRio's FaMiLy""<<(*-*)

>>"ThE FoUr ChilDrEn Of hiLariO'S fAmiLy"<<















>>"My Family"<<


We are 6 members in our family. What can I say? Wow! I'm contented of my family, why? Because of God gracious, he gave me a family that made my life complete maybe without them I can't reach my goals in life. In every challenge, task and poverty, the most thing we think is the sake of each of us no matter what happened our love, care, concern and support will not end and I'm very thankful because of my parent's love with us. My "Mamang" is the best mother and I'm proud of her because of those problems happened in our lives the only thing she always think is our education . My handsome "Papang", the best father of all the fathers. You are our strength "Pang" even sometimes we are "pasaway" but we never think what those things we had argued because of our behavior why you did to hurt us but thank you "Pang" being a good father and teacher with us by teaching us how to be a good person especially by doing our responsibilities and goals in our life. You are our pathway to achieve our goals and I'm proud also that you are my "Papang". I'm glad of having two brothers and one sister even they are "Pasaway" but they are my charmed and my supporter as their eldest daughter"Ate".


We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. Our most basic instinct is not for survival but for family. Most of us would give our own life for the survival of a family member, yet we lead our daily life too often as if we take our family for granted. Family quarrels have a total bitterness unmatched by others. Yet it sometimes happens that they also have a kind of tang, a pleasantness beneath the unpleasantness, based on the tacit understanding that this is not for keeps; that any limb you climb out on will still be there later for you to climb back. We all grow up with the weight of history on us. Our ancestors dwell in the attics of our brains as they do in the spiraling chains of knowledge hidden in every cell of our bodies.


1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy with my family and I miss them very much..........

    ReplyDelete