Thursday, February 26, 2009

>>""bestfriends forever GaT""<<

"" ThE PrEttY tWinZ:""

(""Ms RoviC anD my OnlY bEstfRiEnd Ms. ElaiNe AiZa MaE"")

The "twins" ko noh, because a lot of people noticed if we are sisters and we told them yes!we are!If they don't mind we are twins also, are we? My best friend is one of my special gift that I need to treasure it even we had a lot of argument and misunderstanding we were still strong to continue our friendship. I'm very happy of having you "GAT" as my best friend, I really hope that our friendship will no end. This pretty girl is like a flower could fresh your air, you are also my strength "gAT" in every time we were together. We have a lot of experience that made us new person but our personality are still there, for me even whatever happened or change my physical look, the "Rovic" you met before is like also you encounter now... Thanks for the friendship "gAt" and I really appreciate the way you handle our friendship...We know God has plan with us to continue our goals and dreams and I really hope we can reach our dreams come true... I know we are deserving to do our job as a nurse someday and God will never leave us in our journey to face all challenge, task and responsibility we have as a nursing student... If I will measure our friendship, maybe it takes longer until we have own family but before that we should be responsible for our goals and obligations...
{:""BeStfRiEndS fOreVer"":{
""MyRa, ElaiNe, Me aNd JoY""


>>"GatZ gRoup"<<
In our groups we have nine members of "GatZ", it came from the word iGAt but we are not iGat, we are the group of girls who have different personality. We started our friendships when we were in 4th year high school and that was the year level made us complete and we started develop our "gaTZ" group through bonding and sharing our stories and problems. Our motto before is one for all, all for one and that's the way we handle our friendships and even we had also a lot of misunderstanding and argument we were still continue our friendships by helping each other and doing things for the good of one of us. "GaTz" I really miss our bondings and stories about love life...
what you have thats stronger than ever
the only power that is stronger than any power of mankind
something that gives you the power to carry on
gives you the the power to help someone you love
strength is a power that you have within yourself and with your friends...

"JoY AnD YvOne-NeE"

















""Arnel, Bonimar, Jen, Joy, mE, Jehan, Pamela,
Elaine, friend of Elaine""


"MaRiE bLaiSe"


""I ReAllY misS oUr BoNdiNg gUyz""

No comments:

Post a Comment