Friday, February 27, 2009

<<(*-*)OuR fRiEndsHips will be Forever(*-*)>>

<<"" mY worthy gift and I should treasure it"">>
>>>""(*-* Me AnD mY bEstFriEnD*-*)<<<




I need a friend in my life who requires no explanations because she has just known me forever. I need a friend who won't fill silence with idle talk because she knows that the quiet spaces we share often speak the loudest and feel the best. I need a friend who' constant and faithful someone to call true. I don't think of you as just a friend--- you're more like a sister. You have a way of making me feel comfortable and cared about and that makes simple interest. We've a lot of good times together already and I that as time goes by, we'll have a whole lot more, I'm glad we're such good friends-- it would be hard to find a better sister than you... My inspiration is with you girls, guys and my family. A strength light helping me move forward with confidence and courage.


In you I have found someone who listens to me with care and understanding, and always knows the right thing to say to make me feel better. In you, I have found someone to laugh with and to make me laugh- sometimes until our sides ache. In you, I have found someone to go places and do things with, whose company. I never get tired of. Because you bring me so much happiness, because you're so much fun to be with. In you, I have found a perfect friend. In a million different situations, and always at the perfect moment, you've said to me, " I know what you mean... I understand". And the thing is, I know that you really, honestly do. That takes a special person-- someone who knows the real me because she was always right there with me! Not everyone has that kind of reassurance in their lives. I'm so lucky to have you as my friend, you truly are a gift to me.
"">>> DuRing Our Last dAy iN oUr NSTP>>>""
wiTh cLAssmatEs

>>>>"GIMMICKS"<<<<
Let me tell to you about a place I've heard of called the Middle of Nowhere. It's not only on any map and it's really inconvenient to get there and once you're there, there's not even anything fun to do. No mountain to climb or movies to see or good restaurants to try and the shopping is pathetic. But do you know why I bright it up? Because I was just thinking about how good a friend you are and how much fun we have together. We have a lots of gimmicks/ adventures together, on gimmicks, we both love to go in a place that have a lots of happiness like we go to a disco with other friends and drinking "RH",hehe!. And sometimes we bond together with our close friends. And even if we were stuck together in a lame place like this on the worst day of the year, I think we'd still somehow manage to have a good time.

Friends and classmates during our high school life. ME, Elaine, Joy, Jehan, Charlesnap, Alex, Tope, Arvic...in our garden in school. Uhm! mY bestfriend who are kind, generous, humble and ofcourse pretty like me hehe! That girl Joy my "Astig" friend but she has a good personality that I really like to her of being friendly and good listener and adviser in terms of problems. MY gat Jehan!, she's hot, talented because she has a nice voice, hot tempered hehe! but a good friend. A boy has a lot of experience about lovelife I can judge him chickboy or playboy hehe! but he is gentleman and friendly that is Charlesnap.."Tope"?, he is an artistic guy because of his talent on drawing and any kind of art he has...sometimes he is weird because you don't know what is the means of his reaction and I noticed he is talkative and a good friend... >>Alex<<>....

">>>YvOne-nee, JUliefer Joy anD Rovic MariE<<<"

mY gAtz fRiends, unforgetable moment with you girls during our sembreak, when I went home in our province Lebak, Sultan Kudarat. I spent my time to bond with my friends, we always going in beach and parties... We were enjoyed and lots of memories we spent in a few weeks vacation in our province... And I miss those memories "gAtZ"... Our FriEndship will still strong as a "GaTz" miZz yOu giRls....

1 comment: